Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:00AM
PAUL D. MARINUCCI APPRAISERS & AUCTIONEERS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY & FINE ARTS
PAUL D. MARINUCCI
BUTTERSCOTCH AUCTION GALLERY, LLC
CELEBRATING OUR 26TH YEAR IN BEDFORD VILLAGE
OCTOBER 6, 2013, 12pm Noon
(N.B. early start time)
900 LOTS SOURCED FROM LOCAL ESTATES
BEDFORD HISTORIC HALL
608 OLD POST ROAD - ROUTE 22
BEDFORD VILLAGE, NEW YORK
Thursday, Oct. 3rd, 12pm-8pm
Friday, Oct. 4th, 12pm-6pm
Saturday, Oct. 5th, 10am-6pm
Sunday, Oct. 6th, 10am-11:30pm
Inquiries call: 914-764-4609
firstname.lastname@example.org * (914) 764-4609 • email: email@example.com • visit www.butterscotchauction.com for more details & highlights
For more details and highlights visit: www.butterscotchauction.com
168) William & Mary Marquetry Chest, with elaborate marquetry top
192) LOT of Louis Vuitton luggage (PLUS 2 other lots in sale)
357) Guy Pene Du Bois (American, 1884-1958) Mixed Medium
397)) Fr Empire Green-painted and Parcel-gilt Daybed, 36" x 87" x 33 ½"
448) Louis XV Inlaid Parquetry Commode, 30" x 36" x 16"
477) Pair of antique ivory elephant tusks, in the U.S. since the 1950's, approx. H: 68"
510) Francis Raymond Holland (American, 1886-1934), Tuxedo Hall, 1915, o/c, 25" x 19 ½"
535D) Neoclassical Gorham Sterling Silver Water Pitcher, c. 1860
615) Michael Ludwig Gressel (American, 1902-2000), Young Dreamer, limestone, H: 12", one of several limestone carvings by
724) E. 20th C. Lavar Kirman Carpet, 20' 1" x 12' 4" From a large collection of 19th and 20th C. American folk art carvings and furniture
641) Art glass vase, probably Gallé, 74) Picasso Madoura pottery vase, 712) Sevres pot-pourri jar, C. 1810, 66) Grueby dish,
150) Rookwood Vellum glaze vase by E. T. Hurley Cartier Diamond Arrow-form pin, plus enamel jewelry, etc.
Early 20th C. Slag & Leaded Selection of many Nautical items & Sailor Art
177) Walker, A. H. - Atlas of Bergen County, New Jersey, 1876
John Joseph Enneking (American 1841-1916) O/C, Autumn Landscape at Dusk, 18 x 24”, SGD. & D. 189-, L.L.
377) Jules Alexandre Patrouillard DeGrave (French, 1844-1932) O/C
Estate Diamond Jewelry, range up to 2 plus cts,
Early tin toys with original paint
Part of Large Collection Antique Watch Holders L.19th/E.20th C. Trade signs